Atmos, from CallCabinet,
an award winning Software!
Atmos, as a Service (SaaS) solution that harnesses the power of the cloud to record customer conversations. Providing a revolutionary “pay as you go” business model in order to meet regulatory compliance standards, in an economic, hassle-free format.
- Unique “pay as you grow” (SaaS) business model.
- Automatic upgrades and 24x7 support
- Atmos offers a distinctly disruptive technology that guarantees your calls (and soon all other interactions) will be recorded every time and stored in a secure and compliant environment.
- Access to recordings is simple via the Atmos HTML5 portal that offers all the flexibility of this web-based application that can be accessed from any device and from anywhere that there is an internet connection.
- The scalability of Atmos means that it is cost effective for organizations with as few as 2-3 users but also meets the needs of large enterprise.
Unlike most traditional recorders, Atmos offers monthly payments plans to organizations, thereby eliminating long term contracts. Atmos integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Skype for Business, Asterisk, Lync, Office 365 and most other telephony systems out there.
using our award winning technology
to meet global compliance
in a network of global data centers
with our secure user interface
& easily monitor your employees
& analyze with reports & analytics
- Enhanced voice recording
- Fully compliant
- No additional hardware required
- All calls securely recorded
- Fully redundant and backed up
- 99.99% availability
- Unlimited growth potential
- Cloud based HTML5‐driven
What Atmos is all About
Atmos Call Recording, is a multi‐award winning application developed by CallCabinet, market leaders in enterprise voice logging and call recording solutions. Our knowledge and expertise in the enterprise provides the market with the first of its kind, cloud based COMPLIANT and secure call recording solution. Whether calls need to be recorded for staff training, dispute resolution, compliance or security reasons, Atmos provides complete flexibility, scalability and unlimited storage of calls and other sensitive data without additional hardware or installation services.
- All calls are stored in a 256-bit encrypted format, with the original file preserved in its original state with a rotating encryption methodology that is unique and specific to each individual call.
- All recordings are 100% compliant with regulatory legislation.
- All calls are stored in our cloud servers and are not only backed up, but have a redundant option across multiple servers and geographical locations.
- Atmos supports multiple time zones, multiple recording locations and the ability to search, sort and locate calls within seconds.
- Whether there is 1 location with 5 extensions or a nationwide infrastructure with multiple branches and millions of calls, our complaint call recording solution can do the job.
Specialized Atmos Solutions
Atmos, has a revolutionary solution no matter what size the organization is or what are the recording needs. Atmos has integrations specifically in Skype for Business, Asterisk and mobile calls. CallCabinet is constantly developing new features and functions for Atmos as requirements are identified. Take us for a Test Drive and find out how you can join the call recording revolution!
A few of the industry awards we have recently received.