This document contains information related to the setup of Broadsoft SIPREC integration to Atmos.
- The CallCabinet Broadsoft \ SIPRec server IP Address (if you do not have this information, please reach out to the CallCabinet team).
- Windows 2013 Server (or similar) with a 100GB Hard Drive an 8GB Ram. The server is responsible for recording and does not require space for storage.
- Use the Broadsoft (Broadworks) CLI (Command Line Interface) to make the server available for use:
AS_CLI/Service/CallRecording> add [name] [netAddress] [port] [transportType] [mediaStream] [schemaVersion] description [description label]Example: AS_CLI/Service/CallRecording>add CCabinet <Server IP> 5060 TCP dual 3.0
- Authorize the Call Recording Service from the Group -> Resources -> Services page.
- Configure a Call Recording Group from the Group -> Resources -> Group Call Recording Platform page.
- Create a user in the Call Recording group and ensure that the Call Recording service is assigned to the user.
- Make sure that the Recording Service is assigned to the user on the User -> Profile -> Assign Services and the User -> Profile-> Call Control pages.
- The user Call Recording service can be configured on the User -> Call Control -> Call Recording page. The options per user are (Always, On Demand and Never).
Multi-Tenant Call Recording
For multi-tenant deployments please contact our support team for more information on your specific environment.
For help and support please visit our support helpdesk by clicking here.
Redundancy & Failover
For redundant and failover instructions, please click here.