Enjoy true cloud-based call recording and quality management solutions designed for Cisco systems.
Atmos offers Cisco users Interaction Compliance along with a robust Quality Assurance package that includes Agent Evaluation and Analytics supporting a wide range of contact center, carrier, SME & Enterprise requirements.
Atmos, with its SaaS OPEX business model, is cost effective in the SMB environment and scales linearly into the Enterprise space. CallCabinet has designed Atmos to work in various Cisco environments, based on Cisco certified integration paths. Atmos supports Cisco Call Manager, Cisco Unified Communications Manager as well as the Cisco Broadsoft hosted platforms.
Through Atmos Interaction Compliance, user conversations can be recorded in full-time or record on demand with encrypted, 256-bit AES encryption that meets or exceeds compliance laws including, but not limited to PCI DSS, HIPAA, GDPR, MIFID II, Dodd Frank and many others. All recordings are captured from the Cisco platform, whether the Cisco system resides on-premise or in a hosted environment.
With the addition of Atmos Screen Capture, recordings are expanded to include all screen interactions which are captured and encrypted as well as synched with the audio portion of the interaction.
- Recordusing our award winning technology
- Encryptto meet global compliance
- Storein a network of global data centers
- retrievewith our secure user interface
- Evaluate& easily monitor your employees
- Report& analyze with reports & analytics
WITH A 360-DEGREE VIEW OF THE AGENT INTERACTION WITH THE CALLER
Supervisors have all of the tools necessary to evaluate and train their agents effectively without having the invest in expensive, on-premise platforms.
SUPERVISORS HAVE A VISUAL REPRESENTATION OF THE CALL
With Atmos PLUS, the Quality Management license, Supervisors have a visual representation with an oscillogram of the call and can take notes at specific points throughout the interaction. If both the voice and screen interactions are captured, the Supervisor will see both displayed within their screen and have the ability to add notes at the point of the interaction, or time-based notes which cover a specific section of the interaction.
Including a Robust Agent Evaluation and Atmos Reporting System.
Atmos PLUS also includes a robust Agent Evaluation System, which includes a unique graphical decision tree tool for creating and changing Agent Evaluations, easy and fast without having to labor over flow charts prior to inputting into the system.
Combined with the Atmos Reporting System, Supervisors have all of the tools necessary to evaluate and train their agents effectively without having the invest in expensive, on-premise platforms.
Here are key facts you should know…
- Supports UCM, UCS & all Broadsoft platforms
- Supports both hosted & premise-based Cisco systems
- Enhanced Compliant Voice Recording
- Screen Capture
- PCI DSS Redaction
- Supervisor Screens with Graphic Display of Calls & Screens Captured
- Supervisor Notes
- Time Based Notes
- Agent Scoring
- Decision Tree Agent Scoring Workflow System
- Flexibility to scale user count up or down dynamically
- Advanced Reporting
- Text to speech
- Advanced Analytics
- Meets GDPR, MIFID II, HIPAA, Dodd Frank & many other Compliance Regulations
- 256-Bit Rotating Encryption
- Multiple levels of database & recording redundancy
- Geographic Redundancy Option Available
- Five-Nines Reliability (99.999% availability)
- OPEX Business Model with “Pay as you Grow” plan
- Cloud-based HTML5 driven
Here are a few of the industry awards we have recently received.
Here are a few of the customers that we work with.