CallCabinet is excited to announce that CallCabinet is now available in the Cisco SolutionsPlus global marketplace. SolutionsPlus allows any Cisco channel partner or reseller to sell CallCabinet through their existing ecosystem contract.
Click here to read the full press release
Cisco partners can now quote and order CallCabinet through the CCW system to enhance their offerings with the world’s leading compliance recording software. Much more than a basic value-added call recording service, CallCabinet eliminates the heavy costs, limited flexibility, high maintenance and self-obsolescence of on-premise legacy systems.
An Award-winning Performance
CallCabinet is a proud Cisco Preferred Solutions Partner. CallCabinet has redesigned the telecom industry’s approach to call recording by eliminating the need for traditional on-premise systems. Leveraging cloud processing power, CallCabinet goes far beyond compliant call recording by delivering actionable business intelligence in a scalable, self-upgrading future-proof SaaS.
CallCabinet provides compliant recording and storage, tools for total quality assurance and agent evaluation, advanced reporting and critical analytics to enterprises of every scale. CallCabinet records and stores interactions in the most heavily regulated global industries like banking, finance, insurance, healthcare, government and retail commerce. Driven by powerful AI, CallCabinet supplies automated QA through keyword recognition, speech-to-text transcription and sentiment analysis. CallCabinet’s agent evaluation and screen recording provide a 3-dimensional view of your customer service. CallCabinet helps you upskill your agents to improve every aspect of your call center and increase your customer satisfaction.
Integration into the Cisco Ecosystem
CallCabinet captures desktop phones, softphones or any combination to ensure compliant recording of every interaction. With the largest, most flexible integration ecosystem, CallCabinet flawlessly integrates with any Cisco solution, including Dedicated Instance (DI) for Webex Calling, Webex Calling for Broadworks, UCM Cloud, HCS and premise-based UCM solutions.
The most Flexible Deployment Options for Cisco
CallCabinet can integrate with your Cisco platform whether it’s hosted or resides on-site. Through its cloud design, CallCabinet captures your on-site and remote agents no matter how many locations make up your Cisco communication network. Boasting five-nines uptime (99.999%) CallCabinet deploys across a single location or a multi-tenant operation within hours.
Why Cisco-based Businesses choose CallCabinet Call Recording:
- Compliance for Every Industry: GDPR, SEC, FCA, Dodd-Frank, MiFID II, PCI DSS, HIPAA, FAIS, POPI and more.
- Security: 256-bit military-grade AES rotating encryption methodology, which is unique to each recording to ensure calls remain as secure and reliable as they are compliant.
- Redundant and Resilient: CallCabinet’s infrastructure is naturally redundant to ensure a high degree of resilience.
- Endless Power and Storage: CallCabinet scales effortlessly to accommodate your dynamic storage and processing needs through the cloud
- Flexible Deployments: Hybrid and on-premise deployment options to accommodate any business requirement.
- Data Sovereignty: Recording storage is user-configurable in data centers across six continents.
- PCI DSS Compliant: AI-driven, manual and API-triggered PCI redaction.
- Keep Your Data: No proprietary data encoding. Your data is stored in industry standard formats and is accessible, 24/7/365.
- Future Proof: SaaS solution is cloud-based and constantly updated.
- Unbeatable Uptime: Expect reliability with an uptime of 99.999%, which is as close to perfect as we’re allowed to claim.
How Cisco-based Businesses Leverage CallCabinet
- CallCabinet eliminates costly legacy systems along with their hardware and maintenance costs to deliver the lowest total cost of ownership. As a cloud-native SaaS, CallCabinet self-updates and experiences virtually zero downtime.
- AI-driven analysis of your entire call volume provides critical insights about your business.
- Dispute resolution is critical to customer satisfaction and protecting your business. With CallCabinet, know what your team promised, what your customer said and what agreements were made.
Contact us today to learn more about our Cisco SolutionsPlus partnership and how CallCabinet can put your voice data to work for you.