There are 3 types of User Licenses. Each User License is defined prior to the configuration of the User and QC roles. Access to specific rights and functions are based on the User License.
There are 3 QC user roles:
- QC Supervisor – This user type has access to the QC section of the “Call Listing” page, they are able to score and view all QC related functions as they relate to the specific call.
- QC Analyst – This user type has the same access as the QC supervisor with the addition of creating and running reports.
- QC Admin – This user type has the same access as the QC Analyst with the addition of being able to make changes to the QC templates.
There are 5 user roles:
- Restricted User – This user type has the ability to login to CallCabinet and search \ playback calls associated with specific Agents, Groups, and Sites. By default, this user type has no access to any calls.
- Support User – This user type is specifically for support purposes and should not be used in normal operation.
- Standard User – This user type has full access to playback and can search through all Calls, but has no access to the Admin pages.
- Admin – An Admin user has full access to the entire CallCabinet application with the exception of the Company Information and Billing pages.
- Restricted Admin – A Restricted Admin has full access to playback and can search Calls, but is limited to only Agents and Extension management within Admin pages.
- Super Admin – A Super Admin user has full access to the entire application and all calls.