This article describes the installation instructions to deploy CallCabinet for RingCentral MVP platform. The notes below will give you a detailed breakdown of each step. CallCabinet supports recording of Phone calls. Video Conferencing and Messaging (Chat) are planned for a future release.
- One of the following RingCentral MVP licensed accounts:
- Core – Supports Record on Demand only
- Advanced or Ultra – Supports Record on Demand or Full Time recording
- User with Admin access to their RingCentral Administration portal
Step 1 (Skip this step if you already have an account.)
Register Your CallCabinet Account
- Navigate to the following URL to register your account: Create CallCabinet Account
- Complete the form and accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Click the Create My Account button.
- An email will be sent to the email address provided when completing the form. If you have not received an email within a few minutes, please check your Junk or Spam
- Click the link in the email to activate the account.
- Once activated you will receive another email confirming account activation.
- You may now login to your CallCabinet account.
Configure RingCentral MVP Recording
- Login to CallCabinet with your CallCabinet account.
- If you only have one company registered on this account, you will be redirected to the installation page automatically.
If you have more than one company registered on this account, please select the company the installation is required for:
- Using the left navigation menu, go to Settings >> Site Management
- On the Site Management page, click the Provision RingCentral button. You will be redirected to the RingCentral login page to provide authorization for our app to receive API events for recorded calls. The process utilizes OAUTH2 authorization.
- Login to your RingCentral account if requested.
Note, you must be the RingCentral Account Administrator in order to complete this installation.
- Once you login, you will be presented with a RingCentral page indicating the CallCabinet App would like consent to have the the following permissions… The Admin should click the Authorize button.
- Once consent is given, recording connectivity is synchronized between your CallCabinet and RingCentral account.
- Congratulations! You have successfully enrolled RingCentral on CallCabinet.
- Please return to RingCentral to enable recording or if recording is already enabled you are now ready to make and record calls.