This article describes the installation instructions to deploy CallCabinet for Webex Meetings. The notes below will give you a detailed breakdown of each step.
Must be Webex Meetings Account Administrator in order to complete installation.
Register Your CallCabinet Account *
- Navigate to the following URL to register your account: Create CallCabinet Account
- Complete the form and accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Click the Create My Account button.
- An email will be sent to the email address provided when completing the form. If you have not received an email within a few minutes, please check your Junk or Spam
- Click the link in the email to activate the account.
- Once activated you will receive another email confirming account activation.
- You may now login to your CallCabinet account.
* Proceed to Step 2 if you already have a CallCabinet account.
Configure Webex Meetings Recording
- Login to CallCabinet with your CallCabinet account.
- If you only have one company registered on this account, you will be redirected to the installation page automatically.
If you have more than one company registered on this account, please select the company the installation is required for:
- Using the left navigation menu, go to Settings >> Site Management
- On the Site Management page, click the Provision Webex Meetings button. You will be redirected to the Webex Meetings Login page to provide authorization for our app to receive API events for recorded meetings. The process utilizes OAUTH2 authorization.
- Login to your Webex Meetings account if requested.
Note, you must be the Webex Meetings Account Administrator in order to complete this installation.
- Once you login, you will be presented with a Webex Meeting page indicating the CallCabinet App would like consent to have the the following permissions… The Admin should click the Accept button.
- Once consent is given, recording connectivity is synchronized between your CallCabinet and Webex Meetings accounts.
- Congratulations! You have successfully enrolled Webex Meetings on CallCabinet.