This document explains how to set up your Microsoft Teams users for CallCabinet’s cloud-native compliance call recording, quality assurance and voice analytics.
Setting up Microsoft Teams users to be recorded
Once your organization’s administrator has completed the CallCabinet for Microsoft Teams Installer process, your organization’s administrator will now need to specify which members (users) of your organization will be recorded by CallCabinet.
Watch this short video for a step-by-step guide on how to complete the process.
The steps to add these users are listed below:
- Login to your Azure Portal
- Navigate to Azure Active Directory
- In the Sub Menu click on Groups
- Select the “CallCabinetRecordingGroup”
- In the Sub Menu click on Members
- Click on the Add Members Button
- In the Add Members Pane, search and select the users you want to add to the group
- Click the Select button to add the selected users
- Click Refresh to confirm the users have been added.
Once you’ve set up all the users, your organization is all set to experience the power of CallCabinet. We trust it will bring immense value to your organization.
Should you experience any difficulties, please contact CallCabinet Support.