- Download the ccinitd.sh file, by going here https://www.callcabinet.com/Downloads/AtmosModule/ccinitd.sh.
- Edit the ccinitd.sh file to reflect the name and location of your CCModule.
- Copy the ccinitd.sh to “/etc/init.d”
- With root priviledges add execution capability to “ccinitd”
chmod 755 /etc/init.d/ccinitd.sh
- Attempt to run the ccinitd.sh script
service ccinitd.sh start
- With root priviledges create the “rc” symbolic links
update-rc.d ccinitd.sh defaults
Note: If you receive an error similar to “/etc/init.d/ccinitd.sh: line 28: /lib/lsb/init-functions: No such file or directory” you may need to install the libraries, similar to the following in CentOS
yum install '/lib/lsb/init-functions'
For help and support please visit our support helpdesk by clicking here.