Setting up Manual PCI Compliance for Atmos Call Recording
This document contains information about the manual installation of the Atmos PCI compliance software on the client desktop PC.
- PCI licenses “Compliance Licenses” assigned to your Atmos account. This is visible in Atmos by browsing to Settings > Agents
- The Atmos Agent Client which can be downloaded from https://www.callcabinet.com/download-atmos/
Creating and/or Assigning the Agent License:
- Log into Atmos and go to the “Agents” tab in Settings.
- Create a new Agent or edit an existing Agent, ensuring that the email address is correct and that the “Compliance Enabled” checkbox is selected. Please see the below screenshot for more details.
Installing the Desktop Software for PCI compliance “Click Here to Install the Atmos Agent Client”
- Copy your accounts CustomerID and SiteID from the Settings > Sites page in Atmos. These two keys will be needed in the next step.
- Install the Atmos Agent Client on the agent’s PC. During the installation process, you will be asked for the CustomerID and SiteID, and the agent’s email address.
- When on a call, the agent clicks on the “Atmos Agent Client” immediately before capturing credit card information. This process can also be completed via API integration. If you are interested in more details about API integration, please contact your CallCabinet Account Manager. Please see the below screenshot for more details.
- Once the call has been completed, log into Atmos, go to “Call Listing” and select the “Call Details” icon for the specific call. Please see the below screenshot for more details.
- Ensure that you can now see the PCI redacted section of the call. Please see the below screenshot for more details.
- To set the duration of the “Compliance Interval” please visit “Settings” in the Atmos navigation menu bar, then “Sites”. Careful attention and consideration should be applied to determine the number of seconds to be configured as the “Default Compliance Interval” for PCI redaction. The “Default Compliance Interval” will determine the amount of time PCI redaction is in place once initiated by the Agent during a customer call. Please note that the “Default Compliance Interval” can be quickly adjusted by following the steps indicated in this section. Please see the below screenshot for more details.
Please visit our helpdesk if you require any additional information or support.