With Atmos PLUS you can see how employees are communicating with customers.
Atmos PLUS gives you a 360 degree view of customer touch points and allows you to track how employees handle specific customer situations, interactions and day-to-day activities, all from one screen!
An All-In-One Customer Experience
- Voice Recording
- Screen Capture
- Employee Evaluation
- Employee Training
- Employee and Supervisor Notes
- Compliance Support
- Call Tagging
- Call Detail Information
using our award winning technology
compliant 256bit encryption
using Microsoft Azure cloud storage
with our easy to use HTML5 interface
easily evaluate your agent in minutes
- 360 degree view of the customer experience
- Improve customer service and loyalty
- Create measurable employee performance incentives
- Resolve customer issues quickly and effectively
- Gauge employee performance through interaction management
- Create an employee training program
- Adherence to PCI Compliance
- Low cost, pay-as-you-grow!
ATMOS PLUS FEATURES
Graphical User Interface
- Easy to use, easy to navigate.
- Caller ID
- Called party ID
- Date and time
- Direction of the call
- Add Notes to specific highlighted sections of a call.
- Tag sections of a call with Account Numbers or other information.
- Notes taken during a call can be previewed below the recorded call.
- Upon playback, the supervisor can see where in a call the employee took a specific note. Supervisors can scroll from note to note.
- Each note is time and date stamped and cannot be edited. Any additional information added to a note is automatically appended to the note with the time and date stamp of the new information.
Capture screens in addition to voice calls to measure how employees handle customer situations.
- Helps provide a 360 view, along with the voice recording, to see the entire customer experience.
- Set the frequency and intervals of when each snapshot of a screen capture takes place. This can be set by minutes, seconds or even down to fractions of a second to provide a continuous feed of screen information without consuming network bandwidth.
- During playback of a call, Atmos PLUS will display a preview of the screen snapshot next to the call, along with a graphical marker in the call when the capture actually took place. Each Screen Capture has a marker so that the supervisor can monitor what is being said and what screen or application the employee is using during the call.
Obtain accurate and measurable performance metrics of your customer service staff
- Measures performance based on agent interaction with customer.
- All metrics can be weighted according to your express business / customer requirements.
- Measure agents against each other for an overall understanding of group performance.
- Identify whether individual agents require additional training by gaining insight into skills gaps.
- Monitor employee performance against compliance standards.
- Proactively initiate corrective action when quality of service is compromised.
– Was the customer greeted properly?
– Does the agent reiterate/understand the customer’s problem?
– Is the agent courteous to the customer?
Compliance “Muting” where the voice and screens are hidden from the listener during PCI Compliance mode.
- In line with PCI (Personal Credit Information) Compliance, Atmos PLUS highlights the section of the call where the PCI compliance takes place, depicting the silence in the recording and where the screen capture is blocked.
Custom Scorecard that offers Supervisors ability to score employees on customer interactions
- Set customer service standards and measure against a scorecard that you create.
- Create your own interaction scorecard or use one of the standard pre-built ones.
- Assign values to questions to calculate an overall score or section score.
- Our easy-to-use visual scorecard creator allows you to create your own custom scorecards to meet your customer standards.
- Enhanced voice recording
- Fully compliant
- No additional hardware required
- All calls securely recorded
- Fully redundant and backed up
- 99.99% availability
- Unlimited growth potential
- Cloud-based HTML5‐driven
Atmos Product Screenshots
What it’s all About
Atmos Call Recording is a multi‐award winning application developed by CallCabinet, market leaders in enterprise voice logging and call recording solutions. Our knowledge and expertise in the enterprise provide the market with a first of its kind, cloud-based COMPLIANT and secure call recording solution. Whether calls need to be recorded for staff training, dispute resolution, compliance or security reasons, Atmos provides complete flexibility, scalability and unlimited storage of calls and other sensitive data without additional hardware or installation services. All calls are stored in a 256-bit encrypted format, with the original file preserved in its original state with a rotating encryption methodology that is unique and
specific to each individual call. This makes all recordings 100% compliant with regulations and legislation. All calls are stored in our cloud servers and are not only backed up, but have a redundant option across multiple servers and geographical locations. Atmos supports multiple time zones, multiple recording locations and the ability to search, sort and locate calls within seconds. Whether there is 1 location with 5 extensions or a nationwide infrastructure with multiple branches and millions of calls, our complaint call recording solution can do the job.
Specialized Atmos solutions
Atmos has a revolutionary solution irrespective of the size of the organization or the recording needs. Atmos integrates seemlessly with Skype for Business, Asterisk and mobile calls. CallCabinet is constantly developing new features and functions for Atmos as requirements are identified. Take us for a Test Drive and find out how you can join the call recording revolution!
A few of the industry awards we have recently received.