The success and growth of CallCabinet is attributable to our immensely talented and dedicated team members. Join a global team at an award-winning company.
Technical Content Writer
Corporate HQ in Boca Raton, FL or Remote option
We are seeking a driven writer to join our growing corporate marketing department as a dedicated Content Writer. The ideal candidate will have experience with the full spectrum of advertising copy, including articles/blogs, collateral (infographics, use cases, etc.), email content, landing page content, website content, press releases and social media content
The success of CallCabinet is attributable to our immensely talented and dedicated team members and our innovative technology. We are a global compliance call recording, voice analytics and QA automation technology company seeking a driven writer to join our growing corporate marketing department as a dedicated Content Writer. This role provides a fantastic opportunity to make an immediate impact within a highly visible role in our organization. The ideal candidate will have prior experience with the full spectrum of advertising copy, including articles/blogs, collateral (infographics, use cases, etc.), email content, landing page content, website content, press releases and social media content.
The Content Writer will be responsible for supporting the business and Marketing Department by creating impactful copy that drives prospective direct clients and channel partners through the sales funnel, with informative and authoritative content that positions CallCabinet as the compliance call recording leader. The Content Writer must be an organized multitasker able to handle many diverse projects at once and meet tight deadlines.
The ideal candidate will have an enthusiastic, innovative and creative spirit with a knack for creating compelling content while applying basic SEO principles. They will have experience working in content marketing and can research and produce content on various topics. The Content Writer will work closely with the marketing, operations, training and sales leadership teams to create and implement an impactful content strategy globally. Additional responsibilities include:
- Produce high volumes of written materials (authoritative, technical, informational, formal and informal) in a variety of formats, including print collateral (press materials, brochures, infographics), web (blogs, landing pages, web pages), email marketing (B2C, B2B, newsletters, internal communications) ensuring that each piece of content meets SEO and department standards
- Conceptualizing and writing quality content to use on our main website as well as off-page opportunities, such as industry content contributions and editorials
- Ability to vary voice and writing style dependent on the brand, target audience and medium/channel
- Create concise, compelling and clever headlines and body copy that drive lead generation
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize online visibility and promote positive search results for the CallCabinet brand and the Atmos product
- Skillful at translating complex technical information into content that is compelling, concise and friendly to be easily understood and digested by a broad audience of varied technical understanding
- Continually optimize content for CallCabinet.com to increase search traffic while maintaining the voice of the brand
- Work with the Marketing Manager to develop social media strategies and content calendars per project campaign
- Perform constant keyword expansion, including identification and implementation of keyword opportunities to increase organic traffic
Desired Skills / Experience:
- Must provide a professional portfolio of samples, including brochure, email, technical writing, formal business writing and informal blog content to demonstrate excellence in content creation
- BA/BS in English, Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of content writing and copywriting experience
- Excellent spelling, grammar and writing skills
- Expertise in creating content for syndication platforms like Apple News, MSN and Yahoo
- Knowledge of metrics that measure the effectiveness of SEO strategy preferred (backlinks, referring domains, keyword rankings, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to gain consensus, influence partner behavior and build strong relationships with people at all levels of the organization and across departments and geographies
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to effectively manage multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously to ensure the completion of projects within predefined deadlines
- Experience in the SaaS or telecommunications industry is preferred but not required
CallCabinet is the pioneer of cloud-native call recording software as a service. Atmos by CallCabinet makes highly actionable, business-critical insights accessible to every business through AI-powered voice analytics. CallCabinet leads the migration from legacy, premise-based compliance recording to the Cloud with an essential service offering that integrates archival and new compliance recordings into usable voice data that big data business solutions can utilize. CallCabinet’s recording platform modernizes the customer experience, mitigates security risks, and meets global compliance and data sovereignty standards. Our scalable solution reduces the total cost of ownership (TCO) while providing businesses full ownership of their security compliance, controls and data. Atmos’ cloud security, rotating encryption methodology, redundant and resilient network is a secure and compliant multi-platform, multi-tenant, carrier-grade solution that is telephone system/platform agnostic – changing compliance from locational to individual. Headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, CallCabinet has additional regional offices in Australia, Germany, South Africa and the United Kingdom.
With us, you will work with innovative and high-tech products. You will be responsible for positioning, soliciting and selling our various solutions according to predetermined markets. You are interested in technology, you love to interact with people and you like to have fun at work? This position is for you!
If you are interested in the position offered, please complete your details below:
Make Smarter Calls With Atmos
Proud recipient of these awards from respected industry associations.